This new insert tooling system from WEINIG is the answer for woodworking businesses that require an economic tooling solution for the production of small precision profiles. This new system offers the following advantages:
• Eliminates the requirement for a dedicated tool body. Multiple profiles using inserts can now be accomplished with the same tool body.
• New design provides the industry’s most positive locking and locating system for insert knives.
• Rated for operation up to 12,000 RPM.
• Carbide inserts.
• Use on both hardwoods and softwoods.
• Profile backers are a one-time purchase. Reusable with new inserts.
• Cutting circle: 185mm maximum; 135mm minimum.
Now available in extended working widths!
Standard profile width is 35mm (1 3/8")
Also available in 60mm (2 3/8") - 105mm (4 1/8") - 150mm (5 29/32")
Sizes listed below by length and rotation direction.
Replacement inserts and backer plates can be found under the "Replacement Inserts" menu.