WEINIG Vitrified Grinding Wheels - Four types of vitrified wheels available:
- Premium Blue - Our biggest seller. This grinding wheel uses a special advanced aluminum oxide grain that fractures continuously during grinding, constantly revealing new sharp cutting edges. This feature provides a faster cutting wheel, with extended life due to less loading.
- The Euro-grinding wheel is manufactured from a combination aluminum oxide grain. Improved performance over our previous version, and at a more economical price.
- The Weinig Ceramic grinding wheels contain a high-tech abrasive grain that is most effective and cost-efficient on harder high-speed steels, and in high production applications. The grain structure, which resharpens itself by constantly exposing new cutting edges, improves production with faster steel removal than any other grinding wheel available today.
- NEW - Available Exclusively From WEINIG! The ECO-GREEN Ceramic Grinding Wheel
This new ecologically friendly grinding wheel is a true advancement in the evolution of ceramic grain. See the differences for yourself.
- Will NOT burn the knife, even during heavy metal removal.
- Unlike current ceramic grain, can be used as a finish wheel also.
- Faster metal removal than available with any other grinding wheel on the market today.
We also now stock grinding wheels for Wadkin and Foley-United grinders to allow owners of these grinders to use the same quality grinding wheels that WEINIG grinder owners enjoy.